Equipment Installation and Service
Trust the commercial pool experts at Red Rose to minimize your downtime, keep you in compliance, and give YOU peace of mind.
What we do:
- New equipment installation
- Equipment troubleshooting, repair, or replacement
- Routine equipment service (for example, filter sand changes)
- Advanced equipment installation and setup (for example: automation systems that allow for remote monitoring of your water chemistry)
- Commercial safety and accessibility equipment (lifts, Safety Vacuum Release Systems, etc.)
We service all major pool equipment including pumps, filters, chlorinators, brominators, salt cells, heaters, cleaners, water features, automation systems, plumbing, and more.
Why choose Red Rose?
- Commercial pool expertise: commercial pools are more complicated than residential pools. We’ve been taking care of commercial customers like you since 2002, and we’ve seen it all.
- FAST service, when you need it: our Rapid Response program offers access to emergency service, typically within 2-4 hours, even on holidays and weekends.
- Cost savings: we offer competitive pricing and we have knowledge of advanced products that can save you money in the long-run, like variable speed pumps and automation systems.
- Time savings: save your in-house maintenance team time and get it done right the first time.